Tutorial - Making virtual worlds using Unity and Sinespace.
About this workshop.
Thisworkshop will teach you everything you need to know about creating beautiful 3d environments from scratch.
By making an island scene, you'll learn how to,
- Sculpt and paint terrain. Using Unity's terrain tools.
- Light your scene, using Unity's lighting system and Post Processing Stack.
- Add audio.
- Use textures when making materials.
- Become familiar with Unity's water system.
- And decorate your scene with assets like rocks and trees to bring your world to life.
Only using Unity's terrain tools, free assets, the Sinespace virtual platform. And no programming skills required. And once you've made your island you can upload it to the Sinespace server where you can invite people to admire your work.
And by the end of the course you'll have the skills to create virtual worlds for a social hangout, a multiplayer game you're making, education or even an art project.
You'll get personal and online support through my Discord channel and free assets for your scene.